For many people who use websites or blogs, WordPress is the platform that a lot of people tend to use. This does not mean that there aren’t others. They include Tumblr, BlogSpot and blogger to name a few. If you have a blog, you will need a domain name and a hosting space. Once you have all that, you can now install the WordPress.
What is a Thrive Theme?
Thrive themes are designed to work with WordPress to give you a transformed website or blog. It will enable you to change your visitors into customers.
This control to convert will in turn give you a more operative and profitable website or blog. You will have a business focused blog with landing pages, sales pages and special offers.
Thrive themes currently are available in ten stylish designs that are ready for you to use them. If you are looking for something that has a good appearance and is focused on increasing the number of your customers, then this is the perfect theme for you.
Why should you use it?
- Thrive themes have landing pages for WordPress. This allows you to have ready-made sales pages, conversion optimized and webinar registration pages. They are right in your WordPress blog. You can also make use of the visual editor to customize the pre-made templates.
- They have clever widgets that enable you to make your content more significant and targeted. You can choose the posts and pages that your content will be displayed on. You can also display different content to diverse segments on your list.
- They also consist of a Thrive Content Builder which is a visual editor for WordPress and has very many features. These include content boxes, customizable buttons and countdown timers. Thrive theme also has a drag and drop interface to make pages and posts fast.
- They have Thrive Leads list building plug-in. you can do split test using it and it will allow you to create exit forms, light box opt-in and double opt-in forms.
Costs and pricing
The team has split up their costs making it easy for their customers to simply grab the theme that you like through the theme overview page and for a single site is $49.
You can also choose to take their thrive themes membership and get access to all the themes, plugins which include:
- Thrive Content Builder which comes with content builder and is priced at $59
- Thrive Themes costs $49
- Thrive Leads costs $59
For the full thrive themes membership, you will spend $147 for a year’s access. If you delay it that is you don’t pay you end up missing out on upgrades. But this does not mean you will lose the products. There is also an annual membership which costs $228 which is actually worth it after you make use of it.I would love to suggest go for thrive themes membesrhip plan using this thrive themes discount code to get 24% off on all plans
A few things that make thrive themes fascinating is that they are built for speed, easy to customize, are mobile responsive, allows your visitors to easily view your content and engage with you, has excellent support, tutorials and training, it also hasin built features that will eliminate the need for outside plug-ins.